Hard Work!!! – second day in a row where we had the wrong tools for the workday!!
But we soldier on and make the best of what we have. But back-breaking not having the right tools so I had to use the hedge-trimmer to clear off a load of low level scrub. We need to think about how we can get all of our tools on-site for every workday.
This is where Reece and myself started.
We probably cleared about 80 meters or so and made habitat piles for insects and small mammals. We switched sides a couple of times to create the wriggle to the path.
We have confirmation today of our new partner. Another department of Jaguar Land-Rover coming on board and creating something special. There is also more good news in the pipe-line that I will share when it is publicly available.
Another fungus to add to our collection of fungi.
Loads going on, plenty of plates spinning… Phew!!
Cannot quite believe what we have created here!!!